字体:大 中 小
护眼
关灯
上一页
目录
下一页
03 医疗保健 (第3/7页)
edical record 病历卡;病史档案
小贴士
1. which department do you want to register with?
您要挂哪个科室的号?
2. have you got a registration card?
您有诊疗卡吗?
3. do you have medicine insurance? or will you pay for this yourself?
您有医疗保险吗?还是自费?
4. do you want to see a specialist or an ordinary doctor?
您要挂专家号还是普通号?
5. have you ever registered with dr. smith before?
你之前挂过史密斯医生的号吗?
6. do i need to pay my registered fee here?
我需要在这里付挂号费吗?
7. do i need to register again if i ask for a transfer?
如果我要求转科室的话需要再来挂号吗?
8. i'd like to get specialist treatment.
我想看专家门诊。
医生面前如实答
dialogue
tony is seeing a doctor in a hospital.
托尼正在一家医院看病。
tony: good morning, doctor.
托尼:早上好,医生。
doctor: good morning. what's the matter with you?
医生:早上好。你哪儿不舒服?
tony: i'm suffering from insomnia.
托尼:我有失眠的症状。
doctor: how long have you been like this?
医生:这种情况有多久了?
tony: more than a month.
托尼:一个多月了。
doctor: have you taken any medicine?
医生:吃过药了吗?
tony: i tried some sleeping pills, but they are of no effect to me.
托尼:试过安眠药,但是不起作用。
doctor: do you have a pain in the head?
医生:有头痛的情况吗?
tony: sometimes. i feel exhausted and drowsy most of the time.
托尼:有时候有。我大部分时间都觉得非常疲倦,昏昏欲睡的。
doctor: let me take your blood pressure. you look anemic.
医生:让我量量你的血压。你看起来有点贫血。
(after taking tony's blood pressure)
(医生量过托尼的血压后)
doctor: well, there is nothing to worry about. you are just a little exhausted from overwork.
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。
tony: then what should i do?
托尼:那我该怎么做呢?
doctor: i think you should get more rest. try to get outside and exercise more. remember not to strain yourself too much.
医生:我想你应该多休息休息,多到户外参加锻炼。记住不要再过度劳累了。
tony: ok, i'll do as you say.
托尼:好的,我会照你说的去做。
doctor: here is the prescription for you. i'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
医生:这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症。
tony: thank you very much, doctor.
托尼:太感谢您了,医生。
notes
1. insomnia [in's?mni?